Roles and Responsibilities
- Finalization of Books of accounts as per the companies act.
- Monthly preparation of Profit and Loss account, Balance Sheet, cash flow and schedules of Balance sheet.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Manage GL, accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, sales, billing, cash management, Fixed asset activities
- Preparation of Monthly MIS report including Region wise & product wise Profitability analysis
- Monitoring the Actual performances and preparation of variance analysis report
- Coordinate and complete quarterly and annual audits.
- Co-ordination with Auditor for Audit and other Statutory compliances
- Payroll processing
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles as per SOP.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Payment for Capex/Opex related vendors and its compliance
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent computer skills & MS Office
- Experience into plant accounting (manufacturing company) will be preferred.
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Confident / taking Ownership
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good Team & Time-management skills
- SAP Knowledge will be an added advantage
The job location is Manchar (The location is between Pune & Nasik)
Kindly check the below Youtube Link
Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
Parag Milk Foods
Parag Milk Foods Ltd, founded in 1992, is one of India's elite private sector dairy company, with a diverse portfolio in over 15 consumer centric product categories. We pride ourselves for providing the best global source of expertise and scientific knowledge in support of the development and promotion of quality cows milk and milk products, to offer consumers nutrition, health and well-being.
We aim to identify, elaborate and disseminate best practices at all our infrastructures, a dairy farms set on global standards, a modern fully automated cheese plant with state of the art technology, a ghee plant with traditional way of making ghee like made at home and an UHT milk processing plant using the best equipment from one of the leading plant equipment manufacture.
We manufacture products of truly international quality under internationally famous brand names such as Gowardhan, Go, Topp Up & Pride of Cows. Our Its product portfolio includes ghee,fresh milk, skim milk powder, whole milk powder, paneer, an array of processed and natural cheese, cheese spreads, butter, dahi, dairy whitener and gulab jamun mix under the brand names of 'Gowardhan' and 'Go' ,all made from 100% fresh cow milk. Pride of Cows is a brand of fresh farm- to -home milk and Topp Up, a flavoured milk in many a variants.